Sunday 6 April 2008

Jae Gets A House!

Today I bought a house in the beautiful region of Cedars. It's L$5000 a month (about £10.00). I'll soon be filling it with allsorts of rubbish but for now it's home to a cat named Angel, some sofas and a dreamcatcher.

I've been around a fair bit now, and entered a new subculture... the Tiny Empire players who are just plain strange. But I can see why they play. It's a social game, helping you meet new people in Second Life. It also provides some with a framework for roleplay. It's an interesting little way of life.

Speaking of which... I know all about slave/master relationship and have been learning about Gorean culture but still it was odd when I encountered a Native American male avatar dominating a Native American female avatar in a shop whilst I was buying my dreamcatcher.. it never crossed my mind, being very naive, that such a weird roleplay would exist...

No comments: