Sunday 10 May 2009

It's Been A While

Well over a year in fact! Yes, I lapsed. I stopped because 1) my main friend in SL went to prison and I wasn't feeling like talking to anyone else as that was pretty disturbing (DRAMA!!) and 2) my computer stopped working and I was borrowing my boyfriends computer for access.

Well I've now got a new computer (with even better graphics) and I stupidly had left Massively in my blog reader. Today it reminded me that I hadn't logged on to SL for a long time. My main account is blocked and I've sent a ticket to support about that, but my alt, around which this blog is based, was there ready and willing. I checked I had my airship, my cat and my pet red dragon slung in my hand Inventory and lumbered around Gay Zone Germany in my Cyberman suit before heading off to make new friends...

With no home, no place to call my own, I'm the littlest hobo of SL. With a laser. AND A MICROLIGHT. :D

No comments: